At Morrissey Engineering, commissioning is a critical component of every building project to ensure the highest level of efficiency and performance. We use the most advanced quality control tools to achieve system optimization before, during and after the construction process.
Our LEED–accredited commissioning staff can ensure your project meets strict energy efficient and high performance requirements. Our staff brings many years of real-world experience in their prospective fields providing them an in-depth understanding and technical knowledge of complex electrical and mechanical systems as well as fire alarm, control systems and control interfaces. Our progressive commissioning techniques combined with an integrated and systematic team approach translates into high performance solutions that meet your project needs including LEED certification.
One of our highly effective diagnostic tools includes building envelope thermal imaging. Envelope thermography uses infrared imaging to assess building performance and to identify mechanical and electrical problem areas for energy savings opportunities. This includes air leakage, pressurization imbalances, hot conductors, overloaded or loose connections and the presence of moisture in construction assemblies. With this information, our staff can rectify deficient areas with high performance retrofitting solutions.
Our commissioning services entail:
- Fundamental and enhanced commissioning services for LEED
- Commissioning for existing buildings and new construction
- Complete MEP commissioning services
- Building envelope thermal imaging
Featued commissioning experience:
- The Architectural Offices
- Midlands CoSentry Data Center
- Element Hotel
- Sarpy County Law Enforcement Center
- John Deere World Headquarters
- Cabela's Data Center
- TD Ameritrade
- Lincoln Electric System Data Center
- Union Pacific Railroad Disaster Recovery Data Center
- Union Pacific Railroad Harriman Dispatch Center
To find out more about our commissioning services, please contact us:
Morrissey Engineering Inc.
4940 North 118th Street
Omaha, NE 68164